Burn Calories Without Breaking a Sweat
You may have suspected that proper weight control cannot be achieved entirely by dieting alone. In fact, you may know a few people who are engaged in a sedentary lifestyle who never work out, yet seem able to maintain an ideal weight.
How do they do it?
Turns out you can burn extra calories with activities that require little, if any, physical exercise.
Here’s a guide to some of the more common calorie-burning activities and the number of calories per hour they consume:
- One hour spent jogging: 398
- Whimpering about an ache or pain: 392
- Complaining about a headache: 350
- Whining about a sleepless night: 337
- Moaning about low back pain: 336
- Reaching into the medicine cabinet: 300
- Creating excuses to avoid chiropractors: 298
- Telling others about chiropractic: 10
This chart may begin to explain why some of our patients don’t “pay it forward” by telling others about today’s safe and natural chiropractic care. Could it be that referring others doesn’t burn enough calories?
Do you know someone who seems to be burning calories by whining, complaining or taking medications for their ache or pain? If you think we could help them, please put in a good word for us. You’ll feel better—and so will they.
Getting Started is Easy
Experience our state-of-the-art facilities by contacting us today to schedule your appointment! Our team is here to answer any questions you may have about chiropractic therapy.
1) Fill Out The Form Below
2) We'll Give You A Call & Book An Appointment
3) We get you started. Welcome to 1-Spine!
1-Spine Chiropractic - Lubbock
4903 82nd Street Suite 50
Lubbock, TX 79424
Phone: (806) 993-1001
1-Spine Chiropractic - Levelland
1003 College Ave.
Levelland, TX 79336
Phone: (806) 894-7000