Does Your Child Have a Bad Back?
Natural health care, including chiropractic care, isn’t just for adults! In fact, using natural healing techniques for children is every bit as beneficial for them as it is for their parents. Nevertheless, the idea that children, even newborns, would see a chiropractor to get adjusted is a stretch for some. Why would a parent bring them in? How would a child benefit? What would prompt the need for chiropractic care?
Here are a few reasons:
- Birth trauma. Even so-called natural childbirth methods can take a toll on a baby’s spine. Cesarean Section can be even more so.
- Colic. Lacking the ability to explain their discomfort, babies cry. And cry! Many experience extraordinary relief with chiropractic care.
- Ear infections. Mechanical tension in the upper spine can compromise the inner ear and eustachian tubes, becoming fertile ground for infection.
Gentle, Effective Care
Children seem to enjoy their adjustments. Besides requiring a lighter touch than the ones you receive, most infants respond quickly. They rarely have the build up of scar tissue that we often see in adults with long-standing problems.
Do you know a child that could benefit from today’s safe and natural chiropractic care? Resolving these problems early can avoid problems later on.
Getting Started is Easy
Experience our state-of-the-art facilities by contacting us today to schedule your appointment! Our team is here to answer any questions you may have about chiropractic therapy.
1) Fill Out The Form Below
2) We'll Give You A Call & Book An Appointment
3) We get you started. Welcome to 1-Spine!
1-Spine Chiropractic - Lubbock
4903 82nd Street Suite 50
Lubbock, TX 79424
Phone: (806) 993-1001
1-Spine Chiropractic - Levelland
1003 College Ave.
Levelland, TX 79336
Phone: (806) 894-7000