Step to It!
Walking—it’s so easy a toddler can do it. Yet so many adults are sitting for the majority of their day instead of allowing their body to do what it was designed to do: Move!
As your chiropractor, we help keep your spinal bones in alignment so your nervous system can function at its best. But outside of the practice, we need a little help from you to ensure your body stays healthy each day with movement and exercise.
The Walking Effect
Walking isn’t just good for your legs; it’s great for your entire body. Even something as short as a brisk 20-minute walk is enough to get your blood flowing and elevate your heart rate. But the benefit of adding more steps into your day doesn’t just stop there. Walking can help you lose weight, lower the risk for certain diseases, improve your mood, strengthen your heart and give you more energy.
How to Get More Steps in Your Day
Looking for easy ways to fit more steps into your day? Consider these small adjustments you can make that can keep you moving longer.
- If you’re not ready to give up television, hide your remote to make you get up to change the channel.
- Headed to the market? Instead of driving up and down the rows looking for the nearest spot, park in the back of the lot and enjoy a longer walk to the store. Your blood pressure will thank you!
- Taking a bathroom break at work? Consider using the lavatory one floor up or down versus the closest one.
Wondering what else you can do to improve your overall health? Contact us today to book an appointment.
Getting Started is Easy
Experience our state-of-the-art facilities by contacting us today to schedule your appointment! Our team is here to answer any questions you may have about chiropractic therapy.
1) Fill Out The Form Below
2) We'll Give You A Call & Book An Appointment
3) We get you started. Welcome to 1-Spine!
1-Spine Chiropractic - Lubbock
4903 82nd Street Suite 50
Lubbock, TX 79424
Phone: (806) 993-1001
1-Spine Chiropractic - Levelland
1003 College Ave.
Levelland, TX 79336
Phone: (806) 894-7000