What Type of Care Do You Choose?
We often hear the words “health care” in the news. But usually, they’re talking about “sick” care—care that is administered to someone who already has symptoms of an illness or injury. Often, “health care” refers to the heroic efforts we see in the media and on television to save a person’s life using drugs or dramatic surgery.
But true health involves what we do on a regular basis to stay healthy, the proactive approach we use to ward off life-threatening illnesses and disease. True health is a state in which your body works as it was designed. And it may actually have very little to do with how you “feel.” For example, if you eat tainted fish and you respond with an upset stomach and then vomiting, your body is actually functioning properly (health) and ridding itself of toxins, even though you don’t feel very well.
How to Stay Well Naturally
There are several things you can do to create a proactive approach to stay well
and enjoy optimum health:
- Regular exercise – when was the last time a doctor gave you a prescription for exercise? Yet it is one of the most proactive things you can do.
- Proper nutrition – Many of us do not eat the healthy foods we need to ensure our overall health. We skimp on fruits and vegetables and load up on added sugars and bad fats.
- Adequate rest – Proper sleep balances your body’s hormones, slows down the aging process and decreases risk factors associated with many illnesses.
- Chiropractic care – Keeping your nervous system in tip-top condition helps keep other systems and organs of your body working at their best.
Adopting a proactive approach to health is like brushing your teeth twice daily to prevent dental problems. While rescue measure healthcare may look heroic on television, the real “heroes” practice true “health” care every day of their lives!
Getting Started is Easy
Experience our state-of-the-art facilities by contacting us today to schedule your appointment! Our team is here to answer any questions you may have about chiropractic therapy.
1) Fill Out The Form Below
2) We'll Give You A Call & Book An Appointment
3) We get you started. Welcome to 1-Spine!
1-Spine Chiropractic - Lubbock
4903 82nd Street Suite 50
Lubbock, TX 79424
Phone: (806) 993-1001
1-Spine Chiropractic - Levelland
1003 College Ave.
Levelland, TX 79336
Phone: (806) 894-7000