5 Reasons to Visit a Chiropractor This Holiday Season
Even though the holiday season is a blessing for most, many of us tend to get so wrapped up in running around and decking the halls that we forget to look after our family’s health. Here’s how visiting our practice can help keep your body healthy and happy in the coming weeks.
1. Stress management. Between finding that oh-so-perfect gift for your loved one, planning meals and budgeting expenses, you’ll have your fair share of stress cut out for you. By visiting our practice, you can ensure that your nervous system is functioning optimally to better accommodate whatever comes your way.
2. Travel. If you’re planning a trip in the coming weeks, consider visiting our practice before you leave and after you return. Why? We’re often cramped in tight spaces, be it a plane, train or automobile, which can lead to muscle cramps and misalignment.
3. Seasonal injuries. It may not be so obvious, but the holidays bring their own types of injuries—including strains from hanging decorations and pulled muscles from lifting heavy boxes or shopping bags.
4. Cold and flu. If you’re often sick over the holidays, it could be because your immune system gets run down in a number of ways. Keep it in tip-top shape with regular adjustments.
5. Sluggish digestion. Yes, the holidays are for family—but let’s be honest, we’re bound to partake in a lot of eating, and some choices may not be as nutritious as we usually opt for.
Don’t let the season get the best of you—contact our practice today for your next appointment.
Getting Started is Easy
Experience our state-of-the-art facilities by contacting us today to schedule your appointment! Our team is here to answer any questions you may have about chiropractic therapy.
1) Fill Out The Form Below
2) We'll Give You A Call & Book An Appointment
3) We get you started. Welcome to 1-Spine!
1-Spine Chiropractic - Lubbock
4903 82nd Street Suite 50
Lubbock, TX 79424
Phone: (806) 993-1001
1-Spine Chiropractic - Levelland
1003 College Ave.
Levelland, TX 79336
Phone: (806) 894-7000